- Manufactured completely from stainless steel, these tables are available with a choice of top size. Either the standard 1200mm x 600mm top, or the 1500mm x 600mm full operating table size top.
- Both sizes feature a 10mm fluid retention lip all round, and a fluid drain hole with a bucket hook.
- The fully lowered height is a very low 225mm, and at its fully raised position, 900 mm.
- The swivelling castors are unique, and allow either or both directional and rolling locking. Placing the units in front of ground level cages for transferring large comatose patients is very easy, and the health and safety of the staff is maintained throughout.
- The lifting actuator provided by Linak, is a battery operated 24V system, which is totally failsafe. To recharge (after some 30/50 lifting operations) simply unclip the battery and place it in a wall mounted cradle for overnight charging.
- These units will comfortably lift 100kg.
Optional extras include tie down rails with sliding cam cleats.
Click to download the Scissor Lift Consult Table datasheet.